Information for potential Exhibitors in NMC2019
An important feature of NMC2019 will be the exhibition of related equipment, products, software and services, which will be held in conjunction with the conference. We are also proposing an attractive sponsoring program. As an exhibitor or sponsor, you will get an opportunity to:
– Present your company or institution to the key players from academia and industry
– Increase your visibility and recognition in this community
– Present your products or services to the researchers and decision makers in the field of nanomechanics, quantum and biosensing
– Expand your network, including the fantastic roster of invited speakers
Booths and Sponsored sessions
In addition to the typical exhibition booths, we are offering this year the possibility of sponsor one of our 8 “industry sponsored” sessions, where companies can highlight their technologies in a 5-min introductory pitch. This disruptive step in scientific workshops encourages additional convergence between industry and research in these technology driven fields.
The conference program and layout have been structured to maximize the opportunity for participants to visit the technical exhibition during coffee breaks and poster sessions. We recommend you to join our exhibition and sponsoring program.
The Swiss Tech Convention Center (STCC) is set against a spectacular backdrop in the heart of one of Switzerland’s most vibrant areas, the Lake Geneva Region. Located on the campus of the prestigious École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL), its futuristic design makes it a truly unique building in Europe. With its close proximity to Lausanne, designated the Olympic Capital, STCC is an ideal platform for exchanges among conference delegates from around the world.
The STCC is located on the north side of the EPFL campus. Immediately adjacent to the center is a new shopping arcade with a wide variety of stores, as well as housing for 516 students and an underground parking. Direct links to the M1 metro and bus lines provide easy access to public transportation.
The technical exhibition of NMC2019 will be held jointly with the Poster exhibition and the catering area right next to the conference room on the ground floor of the Swisstech convention center. Coffee breaks and catering will be served in the same location and allow maximum interaction between exhibitors and conference attendees during the whole event.
Exibiting and Sponsoring Opportunities
Exhibitor package: 2’000 CHF a
- ~6 m2 exhibition space with 1 table, 2 chairs, 1 poster board and electricity provided.
- Acknowledgement on the conference website as “Exhibitor”
- 1 free full registration to the conference
Industry sponsored pitch at the beginning of an invited talk: 1’500 CHF a
- 5-min talk to present the company at the beginning of Invited sessions (highlighted in Yellow in the program)
Conference Gold Sponsor: 5’000 CHF a
- Exhibitor package described above
- Industry pitch as described above
- Acknowledgement on the conference website as “Gold Sponsor”
- 1 additional conference registration (total of 2 full registrations)
a VAT of 7.7% is not included